Páginas

domingo, 18 de setembro de 2011

1984-09-15 Melbourne, Australia - LDB Special Series - Audio



LDB Special Series #122 

Out of my 7,000+ shows and radio broadcasts, I have many concerts that were special for some reasons: the setlist, the 
musicians, the venue or unexpected events. These are the ones I'd like to propose you. Most of these come from my 
cassettes collection, so they will be released at a slower pace than my Master Series! But you won't be disappointed! 
I will try to gather the most unusual things I have in my collection and, as always, your feedback and comments will be my 
reward for all the work involved in this project. 

DO NOT share this music on mp3, just convert it for your own use. Sharing mp3's is the right way to make me stop sharing 
music here. 


Lineage: Unknown recording device > n generation copy > Aiwa Tape Deck AD-WX828 > Audiophile 2496 Soundblaster > HD > 
SoundForge 7.0 > CD Wave > FLAC Frontend (level 6) 

No '40' was played that night, so this is the full set. This one is still on the tracker here: http://u2torrents.com/torrents-details.php?id=3464
but my version has no unbalanced sound between two channels and sounds much better than the other one. Here the sound is
clear during the whole show. Right after 4th of July Larry starts the drumming for Gloria but then stops immediately since
the first song in the setlist was Out Of Control.

Enjoy!
ldb




http://www.fileserve.com/file/FGM8UDt
http://www.fileserve.com/file/5Yaw7CH

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário