Páginas

sábado, 7 de maio de 2011

AUDIO: 1987.11.07 Denver, USA - "Mountains and Deserts Perfect Remaster Soundboard


U2
McNichols Arena
Denver, CO
11/7/1987   "Mountains and Deserts Perfect Remaster SBD"

Source: "Mountains and Deserts" FLAC->WAV->Audition Remaster->FLAC

Here is another remaster of the same show by someone else, not as good.
This is one of my best shows.
The noise reduction was by far the biggest change in this remaster.  I took out
all the hiss I possibly could without ruining the overall sound quality.  I
cranked the bass, the treble, everything.  I have listened to several
versions of this show and this is by far the best.  I think this is the best
sounding  Joshua Tree show short of an official release!!  What's the worst
thing, you don't agree with me?  And for those who think you could
just turn up the volume knob for better sound, your dumb. I don't want you
to download this, you aren't worthy of this!!

An A+ full-show SBD recording from the Joshua Tree tour.



DOWNLOAD:
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário